These moreish little biscuits are spiked with the crunch of poppy seeds and the rich taste of our premium Vintage Cheese. They are a simple but lovely start to any party.
- In a food processor combine butter and flour and pulse until the mixture resembles medium breadcrumbs.
- Add Vintage Cheese, celery salt, paprika and poppy seeds and whizz until well mixed and starting to clump. Add enough hot water to form a soft ball when briefly processed again.
- Turn out dough onto a floured work surface and gather together to form a log, rolling and shaping the ends. – About 22 cm long and 5 cm round.
- Wrap in cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to cook and serve.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and slice the biscuit roll into even half cm slices and arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool and crisp up on the tray then store in an air-tight container.