Here at Mainland with 50% of the fare being donated to the Yellow-eyed Penguin Trust we want to invite you to experience an overnight cruise around the Waitemata Harbour. You can try new things, while helping our flightless friends.
You’ll get the chance to explore the Hauraki Gulf Islands with each of their distinct personalities and unique histories. Discover beautiful beaches, abundant wildlife and have a dip in the clear blue waters.
On deck, relax while enjoying fabulous cuisine matched with New Zealand’s finest beers and wines. Then let yourself drift off to sleep in your private ocean view cabin. In the morning, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast before heading back to port.
Included in your cruise:
• Overnight Auckland Harbour Cruise: departs 3.00pm, returns 9.00 pm
• Ocean view cabin accommodations (configured as either one king bed or two singles)
• Cheese platters, plus complimentary tea and coffee throughout your cruise
• Three course dinner, including entrée, main and dessert
• Full cooked and continental breakfast
• Activities including kayaking, snorkelling and swimming
Tickets are $320 per person with 50% of the fare donated to the Trust.
Cruise departs 3.00 pm Sunday 30th April 2017. Book your ticket by calling 0800 334 339 or email email@example.com with the number and name of passengers travelling, room type and a contact phone number.