MAINLAND - FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Mainland Facebook Competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Mainland New Zealand (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 2pm Wednesday 6 February 2019 and closes at 11:59pm Tuesday 12 February 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be:
a. A resident of New Zealand
b. 18 years of age
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
7. You may enter once. Additional entries are welcomed but will not be counted towards the prize draw.
8. One (1) prize winner will be drawn.
9. The winner will receive:
a. 1x Mainland Convenience Cheese Hamper including: 4x assorted cheese and crackers (50g), 2x assorted cheese sticks, 2x assorted cheese slices, 2x assorted grated cheese, 1x assorted cheese block
b. 1x Lunchbox
c. 1x Honey Wrap
How to enter
10. To enter, you must, in response to a post (indicated as being the post relating to the Promotion (“Relevant Post”)) on the Mainland Facebook™ page (“Facebook Page”):
a. Share a lunchbox in the comments below the post.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting.
Draw and Winner Notification
13. The winning comment will be drawn at random by the judges chosen by the Promoter to make the decision week commencing 11 February and the winners will be notified by Facebook private message.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
18. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
19. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
22. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.