YELLOW EYED PENGUIN COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Win a trip to Dunedin (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 25th July 2017 and closes on Tuesday 15th August 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be:
a. A New Zealand resident.
b. Able to provide a current and full New Zealand’s Drivers Licence
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies are ineligible to enter.
6. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
8. ONE prize winner will be drawn.
9. The winner will receive a prize to the value of $5,000NZD as specified below:
a. Return flights out of Auckland, Wellington OR Christchurch for 4 people to Dunedin
b. Rental vehicle for 3 days out of Dunedin Airport
c. Accomodation in a family room for 3 nights in Dunedin
d. A penguin tour for 4 with Penguin place
How to enter
10. To enter, share a picture on Facebook during promotional period of a penquin themed snack using Mainland cheese, with the hashtag #PenguinLunchBox
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
13. The prize will be drawn on Tuesday 15th August 2017 at ColensoBBDO at 12:00PM and the winner will be notified by Friday 18th August 2017 via a private message on Facebook. If the first selected winner does not respond within 72 hours, a second winner will be drawn until a winner responds within 72 hours.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prize must be redeemed by 31st Febuary 2018.
16. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
23. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
28. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact email@example.com.