Ready in a jiffy, our mini loaves can be the base of a light lunch or used as canapés when guests arrive. Our Gouda Cheese is perfect in baked treats, and goes well with the hearty flavours of olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 190℃ and spray a tray of mini loaf tins with olive oil spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda into a large bowl.
- Add chopped olives, sundried tomato slices, spring onion and cheese and toss together.
- Stir in grated butter and milk and mix briefly to form a soft dough.
- Spoon into lightly greased and lined mini loaf tins and top each with a little extra grated Mainland Gouda Cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed, golden and cooked in the centre.