Sizes: 250g, 500g
100% natural New Zealand butter - the taste we all know and love! Butter is a fantastically versatile ingredient for baking and cooking, and is at it's best when spread over hot bread or vegetables.
Our Unsalted Butter is great for people who are watching their salt intake.
Butter has a variety of flavours; cultured butter has a rich flavour, whereas other butters can have a creamy, lighter flavour. When melted, butter can develop a nutty taste, it can also add depth to the flavour of a dish.
|Energy||3090 kJ (740 Cal)|
|Protein||Less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g|
|Sugars||Less than 1g|
- Pasteurised Cream (From Milk)
- Great on toast with a cup of tea or coffee
- On bread or toast with spreads
- With shallow fried fish and a squeeze of lemon
- Added to curry as a garnish
- Blended with honey/cinnamon and spread on hot artisan toast