- 4 medium orange kumara, halved lengthwise
- 1 tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar tomato salsa
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 150g (approx 2 cups) grated Mainland Tasty Light
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the kumara, cut side down on the baking tray and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Allow to cool for few minutes, then carefully scoop out the flesh and put into a bowl and roughly mash. Add the beans, ½ cup of tomato salsa, spring onions and half the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff back into the kumara shells and top with the remaining Tasty Light. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with the remaining salsa.