What is a Breakfast Sando? Well, it’s a tasty breakfast sandwich made with English muffins, a sausage pattie, a dollop of scrambled eggs and crowned with our Tasty Aged Cheddar Slices. Trust us, this is a breakfast well worth getting out of bed for.
- 4 English split muffins, toasted
- 4 pork breakfast sausages
- 6 free-range eggs
- 4 Mainland Aged Tasty Cheddar Slices
- BBQ sauce
- chives, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Remove the pork sausages from their casings and shape them into 4 small patties, the same size as the muffins.
- Preheat a large frypan and cook the sausage patties for 3-4 mins each side until cooked all the way through. Place in a warm oven while you scramble the eggs.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Preheat a non-stick pan and cook the egg mixture until scrambled to your liking.
- To assemble each Sando, take a toasted muffin half and dollop on a good tablespoon of BBQ sauce. Add a sausage pattie and top with some hot scrambled egg, then a Mainland Tasty Cheddar Slice. Garnish with a sprinkle of chives and top with the other muffin half.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and you’re ready to serve up an awesome way to start the day.