Making amazing pizzas at home is easy when you use a few simple ingredients and allow them to shine. The rich, buttery flavour of Mainland Haloumi is complemented by pesto – so delicious that you won't want to share it.
- 1 thin gourmet pizza base
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250g Mainland Haloumi Cheese, sliced thinly
- 8-10 pitted mixed olives
- 1 whole roasted capsicum, sliced
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Balsamic glaze, rocket leaves and freshly ground black pepper to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and place the pizza base on a lined oven tray.
- Spread the pesto and arrange the Haloumi in strips.
- Dot with olives, sliced peppers and pine nuts.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the base is golden and the topping melted and bubbling.
- Drizzle with balsamic syrup, top with rocket and grind over black pepper just before serving.