- 1 large thin crust pizza base
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess water, chopped
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100g Mainland Creamy Feta, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Mainland Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange pizza base on a baking tray and spread with tomato paste.
- Combine mozzarella and garlic powder or minced garlic and spread over the pizza.
- Top with spinach, tomato, onion and Mainland Creamy Feta, then sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake until the edges of the pizza are golden, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.