- 3 zucchinis
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Half a cup white wine vinegar
- 200g Mainland Noble Cheese
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Cut the zucchini into thin ribbons, you can do this with a vegetable peeler or mandolin.
- Lay flat in a dish and sprinkle with salt, toss to cover and leave for 10 minutes then sprinkle over the sugar and vinegar, mix around and leave to pickle for about 30 minutes.
- Cut or break the Noble cheese into 2cm chunks then wrap around with pieces of zucchini and skewer with and toothpick and half cherry tomato.
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.