With crispy potato rosti, Mainland Gouda Cheese, spinach and poached eggs, this is a go-to recipe for when a more substantial breakfast or lunch is needed. A café-style recipe to enjoy at home.
- Combine potato, egg, flour, Parmesan Grated Cheese, parsley and seasonings. Form mixture into 6 patties.
- Melt butter in a non-stick fry pan and cook patties until crisp and golden on each side.
- Top each rosti with a slice of Mainland Gouda Cheese. Cover with a lid and cook until the cheese begins to melt.
- Place rosti onto warm serving plates.
- Add garlic and spinach to fry pan and cook for 30 seconds until spinach is wilted. Season to taste.
- To serve, top each rosti with a couple of asparagus spears and a poached egg, then season with black pepper.