- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 20g butter
- 4 slices thick rustic style bread
- 2 thick slices Mainland Epicure Cheese
- 4 rashers smoked bacon
- Half an avocado
- Tangy tomato relish and chopped chives
- Whisk eggs and milk with seasoning.
- Heat butter in a medium frying pan, and cook bacon until crispy, then set aside.
- Add butter to the pan.
- Dip one slice of bread in the egg mixture, let the excess run off and place bread in the pan, then repeat with another slice.
- Top each bread slice in the pan with a slice of Epicure Cheese, then another egg dipped slice of bread to create a cheese sandwich.
- When the underside is golden carefully flip the sandwich over, then cover and cook the remaining side for 2-3 minutes until golden and heated through. The cheese should be melted and the bread toasted.
- Serve the fried cheesy bread with crispy bacon, sliced avocado, relish, and chives.