- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 400ml chunky salsa
- 375mls chopped tomatoes in puree
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 140g Mainland Creamy Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- Anchor Greek Yoghurt for serving
- Chopped coriander, for serving
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until very soft.
- Add salsa, chopped tomatoes and seasoning, simmer until thickened.
- Srir in crumbled feta.
- Gently crack eggs into skillet over tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are just set, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir some of the coriander into the yoghurt and sprinkle some on top of the eggs and serve.