- 2 Tbsp Barkers Peach & Mango Chutney
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 of an iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 1/4 of a small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 stalk celeries, sliced
- 150g Manland Tasty Light (or try Mainland Edam)
- 50g roasted cashew nuts, chopped, optional
- In a bowl, whisk together half a teaspoon of curry powder, Barkers Peach & Mango Chutney, mayonnaise, cider vinegar and salt.
- Taste and add more curry powder if you like. Set aside.
- Place in a serving bowl with the iceberg lettuce, cabbage, carrot and celery.
- Cut the cheese into 1cm cubes, add to the salad with the dressing and mix well.