- 4 large ripe pears
- 100g Mainland Special Reserve Creamy Blue Cheese
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese Original, at room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise and hollow out the core with a teaspoon to make a nest.
- Slice a little of the pear off the base so they sit evenly on the lined baking tray.
- Combine Mainland Special Reserve Creamy Blue Cheese with the cream cheese and vanilla and mix well.
- Divide mixture between the pears, filling them up generously.
- Drizzle each pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with pistachios. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the filling is golden and the pear tender.