Sizes: 250g, 500g
100% natural New Zealand butter - the taste we all know and love! Butter is a fantastically versatile ingredient for baking and cooking, and is at it's best when spread over hot bread or vegetables.
Our Original Butter is salted and classically creamy.
Butter has a variety of flavours; cultured butter has a rich flavour, whereas other butters can have a creamy, lighter flavour. When melted, butter can develop a nutty taste. It can also add depth to the flavour of a dish.
|Energy||3030kJ (36 Cal)|
|Protein||Less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g|
|-Sugars||Less than 1g|
- Pasteurised Cream
- Great on toast with a cup of tea or coffee
- On bread or toast with spreads
- With shallow fried fish and a squeeze of lemon
- Added to curry as a garnish
- Blended with honey/cinnamon and spread on hot artisan toast
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES
Always a favourite - with layers of eggplant, prosciutto and Mainland Mozzarella Cheese.