- 250g Mainland Unsalted Butter, softened to room temp
- 2 x packets instant miso soup
- Non-stick baking paper
- Asparagus (or whichever veg or meat you prefer)
- Start by making sure your Mainland Butter is nice and soft, this will help you blend in the miso.
- Place the Mainland butter in a large bowl and squeeze in the sachets of instant miso soup. Make sure they are the paste form not the powdered from.
- Using a spoon or rubber spatula, mix the miso and the Mainland butter together until fully combined. Shape into a log then tip out onto a large piece of grease proof paper and roll it up so it looks like a Christmas cracker, twisting the ends to seal it off. Place in the fridge until the butter has firmed up again.
- When you’re ready to use it, slice off rounds of the Mainland miso butter and serve with grilled asparagus, vegetables, meats and fish.
Note: You can use the butter to add extra flavour to your Sunday scrambled eggs. We promise you’ll love it.