- ½ × 400g can of cherry tomatoes
- 300 g chicken breasts (boneless, skin off) 1 per serve
- 25 g basil pesto
- ½ C Mainland grated tasty cheese
- 300 g agria potatoes chopped into 2.5cm chunks
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ handful fresh basil chopped
- 60 g rocket
- Heat the ovent to 180°C.
- Pour the juice and half of the cherry tomatoes into the base of a lasagne style baking dish, large enough for the chicken to fit in a single layer.
- Place the chicken breasts in the dish in a single layer and then divide the pesto between each breast, gently spreading it across the surface. Season with salt and pepper, add the remaining cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- At the same time toss the potatoes in a little oil and place in a medium sized roasting dish.
- Bake the chicken and potatoes for 35-40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes crisp. If the chicken is ready before the potatoes then remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken sprinkled with chopped basil with rocket and crispy potatoes alongside.
- If using large chicken breasts then they may take a little longer to cook.