- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- ½ tsp caraway seeds
- 100g Mainland Special Reserve Blue Vein cheese
- 250g Anchor Original Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- Dash of port (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a medium pan and sauté the onion, garlic and caraway seeds over a gentle heat until soft and fragrant.
- Crumble in blue vein cheese and stir in the cream cheese with the port if using. Mix well until smooth and creamy and remove from heat immediately.
- Serve the dip warm with seared baby vegetables and oat biscuits for dipping.