- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 packet pre-cooked baby beetroots
- 1 Countdown Salad Bag
- 50g cooked multicolour quinoa
- 1 pack Mainland Creamy Feta
- 50g hazelnuts roasted and roughly chopped (Optional)
- 1 packet fresh mint leaves (Optional)
- Boil asparagus for 1 minute, cool down in cold water and slice lengthways.
- Slice beetroot into 2 inch rings.
- Place two thirds of salad on a large plate. Add cooked quinoa.
- Add beetroot, sliced asparagus and Mainland Creamy Feta.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts over the salad and add mint (if using).
- Drizzle with a vinaigrette of your choice and mix through.