Mornings are made for pancakes and these buckwheat beauties are wholesome and delicious.
Super easy to make, they’re topped with a dollop of our Mainland Buttersoft and, you guessed it, maple syrup. Don’t you wish it was breakfast time already?
- Preheat your oven to 100°C bake and place a baking tray in the oven.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a blender, then add all the wet ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Melt a tablespoon of Mainland Buttersoft in a large non-stick frypan on a medium heat.
- Pour in some of the pancake mixture, just enough to make a 12cm sized pancake. If your pan is big enough, cook two at a time.
- Cook the pancakes until lots of bubbles start to appear on the top, then flip and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes. Remove and place on the tray in the oven to keep warm.
- Repeat the process, melting more butter each time, until all the batter is used up. To serve, make a stack of pancakes, crown with a dollop of Mainland Buttersoft and drizzle over that gorgeous maple syrup.