- 130 grams Mainland Unsalted Butter, diced
- 200 grams soft brown sugar
- 400 gram can condensed milk
- 115 grams white chocolate, chopped
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Line the baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and condensed milk in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and stir until hot and well combined. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and mix until the white chocolate has melted and is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the lined baking pan. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the top then place in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours to set, or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into small cubes before serving.