- 4 kumara, peeled
- 100g Mainland Tasty Cheese
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the kumara into half centimetre slices and lay out on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for five minutes then remove from the oven, sprinkle with half the cheese and bake for five more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip over, keeping the cheese under the kumara then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake five minutes, flip a final time and bake for five more minutes.
- Serve with Barkers Chunky Salsa Tomato & Capsicum Sauce to dip.