- 1 kilogram baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup Mainland Grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- olive oil
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take each halved potato and use a sharp knife to make a diagonal criss cross cut across the flat side, half a centimetre deep.
- Place the Parmesan, garlic powder and salt in a small food processor and blitz to a sand-like texture.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large roasting tray and spread it out to cover the base.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan mixture evenly over the base of the roasting tray. Place the potatoes into the tray, cut side down, pressing into the Parmesan. Bake for 45-55 minutes until the potatoes are cooked and the Parmesan is golden and crunchy.
- While the potatoes bake, mix the sour cream and Greek yoghurt with a pinch each of salt and pepper, then stir through the spring onion.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and allow them to rest for 5-10 minutes. Use a spatula to scrape and break up the Parmesan-encrusted potatoes. Place in a serving bowl alongside the spring onion dipping sauce.