Whoever said life is too short to stuff a mushroom never tried this recipe. Our Light Feta provides a creamy, tangy contrast to the earthy mushrooms. Make this for an easy starter or add as a substantial side to a main meal.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange mushrooms on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Heat butter in a medium frying pan. Add onions and fennel seeds and cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add vinegar and honey and cook a further 5 minutes until reduced and syrupy.
- Pile onions inside of each mushroom and top with a few kale leaves then crumble over Light Feta Cheese and almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and Feta caramelises.