Whether rustling up some food to entertain your guests or looking for an easy lunch that feels like a bit of a treat too, nothing beats a baked brie. The latest addition to the Mainland’s Special Reserve Range, the new Special Reserve Chilli & Garlic Brie is hand crafted and full of flavour, and its smooth and creamy nature makes it great for baking. Created by Reset Magazine - more recipes like this on Eatwell.co.nz/mainland
- 1 x Mainland Special Reserve Chilli & Garlic Brie
- Fresh vine tomatoes
- Roasted and salted nuts
- Sourdough bread
- Chutney or relish
- Cornichons or pickles
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Prepare your platter or board.
- Line a small, cast-iron skillet with brown baking paper.
- Add Mainland Special Reserve Chilli & Garlic Brie to pan. Bake in the oven for 3 minutes (or a couple of minutes longer if you’d like it super soft).
- Remove from oven and serve alongside grazing platter with sliced bread.
Serving suggestion: Add any other tasty things you like (like the confit garlic and chillis we used to compliment the flavours in the cheese) or whatever is in your pantry, this recipe is very flexible and easy to personalise.