Lasagne is a classic dinnertime favourite – and this recipe’s not only delicious, but it’s quick to prepare thanks to our Mozzarella Grated Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 29cm x 20cm x 6cm baking dish.
- To make a white sauce, melt butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Return to heat and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until the mixture comes to the boil.
- Spoon a little Bolognese sauce into the baking dish.
- Top with a layer of lasagne sheets, fitting them evenly to cover the bolognese. Spoon over half the remaining bolognese sauce. Top with one-third of the white sauce.
- Repeat pasta, bolognese and white sauce layers. Top with final layer of pasta. Spoon remaining white sauce over the pasta sheets, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with the grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake lasagne, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes, or until pasta is tender and the top is golden.
- Stand lasagne for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.