- Preheat your grill to high. Put a large pot of salted water on to boil for the pasta.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large (24-26cm) ovenproof skillet or fry pan on a medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. (You may want to do this in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan and to make sure the chicken gets crispy.)
- While the chicken cooks, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Add the passata to the cooked chicken in the pan and bring to a simmer.
- When the pasta is cooked, reserve a little of the cooking water and drain the rest. Add the pasta to the pan and mix through, then turn off the heat. (If the sauce gets a little thick, you can thin it down slightly with a little of the reserved pasta water.)
- Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over the top of the dish. Then take small handfuls of the grated mozzarella and form little piles across the top too.
- Place the dish under the preheated grill for 3-4 minutes until the mozzarella is melted and the Parmesan and breadcrumbs are golden.
- Remove, grind over a few good twists of pepper and scatter with basil leaves before serving.