Use our Swiss Cheese to put a simple and delicious spin on your next chicken dinner. With just three ingredients, this is as easy as it is tasty.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 8 generous slices of Mainland Swiss Cheese
- 4 tbsp tomato pasta sauce or tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Create a pocket in the chicken breasts by making a cut along the longest side of the breast, about three-quarters through the fillet.
- Stuff each pocket with a tablespoon of tomato pasta sauce or paste and add two slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Place stuffed chicken fillets on an oven tray and roast until cooked through (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- Set chicken aside to rest before serving.
- Garnish with basil.