Sizes: 250g, 500g, 700g, 1kg
Colby is an all-purpose cheese perfect for grating over homemade soups, gratins and cheese toasties. It's a versatile, loved cheese everybody can enjoy.
Colby is a sweet mild cheese, it's softer, moister and milder than Cheddar.
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g|
|-Sugars||Less than 1g|
- Enzyme (Non-Animal Rennet).
- Burgers, eggs and hot vegetable dishes
- Chilli jam
- Apple or pear jelly
- Spinach, cauliflower, peas, mashed potatoes and avocado
- Wine: Mild sweet wines, aromatics and grape or apple juice
- Beers: Amber ale, stout, spicy ale