A family favourite, Edam Natural Slices are perfect for an on-the-go snack. Edam is a vegetarian cheese low in fat and high in protein, the subtle nutty flavour works perfectly in our Zucchini fritter recipe - or eat it on its own straight from the fridge!
Edam is supple and smooth in texture with sweet, buttery flavours and complex savoury notes.
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g|
|Sugars||Less than 1g|
- Enzyme (Non-Animal Rennet)
- Stone fruits
- Granny smith apples
- Green mango
- Leeks, onions or mushrooms
- Burgers, eggs and hot vegetable dishes
- Wine: Mild sweet wines, aromatics and grape or apple juice
- Beer: Amber ale, stout, spicy ale