A family favourite, Edam is a vegetarian cheese low in fat and high in protein. The subtle nutty flavour works perfectly in our Zucchini fritter recipe - or eat it on its own straight from the fridge!
Edam is supple and smooth in texture with sweet, buttery flavours and complex savoury notes.
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g|
|Sugars||Less than 1g|
- Edam Cheese (995) [Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzyme (Non-Animal Rennet)]
- Anticaking Agent (460)
- Preservative (200)
- Stone fruits
- Granny smith apples
- Green mango
- Leeks, onions or mushrooms
- Burgers, eggs and hot vegetable dishes
- Wine: Mild sweet wines, aromatics and grape or apple juice
- Beer: Amber ale, stout, spicy ale