- Heat your oven to 200C.
- Put tortilla/ wrap on a baking tray and spread with Barkers chutney or sauce or a pizza sauce, add toppings of your choice and top with Mainland cheese such as grated mozzarella or camembert or brie slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, finish with a light drizzle or spray of olive oil
- Bake for seven to eight minutes until bubbling, golden and crispy.
Try this kids version
- Spread the base with Barkers Tomato & Capsicum chunky salsa then top with halves of cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
Try this adults version
- Spread the base with Barkers Onion Marmalade, top with shredded cooked chicken and camembert or brie slices and scatter with thyme or basil.